Shipping calculated at checkout.
Note: most new consumer 3D printers such as the Creality Ender 3 series, Prusa I3, Geeetech A10, etc. are 24V! See voltage chart image and please confirm the correct voltage prior to ordering.
An easy way to add super bright LED lighting to your printer's V-slot rails!
We all love seeing others' perfectly illuminated 3D printers, right? Many, however, lack the soldering skills (or spare time) to hack together a DIY solution. So, we decided to make it easy to add LED lighting to almost any 3D printer with our new solder-free kits.
Our V-slot rail insert LED kits include everything you need to add awesome, super bright white lighting to most any printer that uses extruded rail. Each kit is pre-assembled, with pre-soldered and crimped spade connectors that connect directly to your printer's power supply, with no soldering, cutting or splicing required.
Please confirm that your power supply accepts spade connectors as shown in the product photos. Power supply leads are now ~150cm in length from the LED strip to the connectors.
- Each kit includes (1) pre-assembled LED kit.
- Optional toggle on/off switch.
- Available in 12V or 24V (confirm before purchase!).
- No soldering required.
- No cutting, stripping, or re-wiring required.
- Fast, 5-min. installation.
- Slots directly into V-slot rail.
- Fits most 12V and 24V printers from Creality®, Prusa®, Monoprice®, Geeetech®, TEVO®, Tronxy®, Anet®, Wanhao®, and more.
- Professionally made in the USA using foreign and domestic materials.
- 100% Money-back guarantee within 30 days.