This is a kit based on Facebook group user Luke Hatfield's hot end fix for Creality printers (more info below).
A super simple, all-in-one kit designed to address the primary design flaw of many Creality factory hot ends by enclosing a piece of high temperature PTFE tubing between the nozzle and bowden coupler. This upgrade is tried and trusted by thousands of users, and is widely considered to be an essential upgrade to a PTFE-lined hotend.
- Installs in minutes.
- Allows you to retain your factory PTFE tubing, even for higher temperature filaments (<260°C).
- Fixes hot end under-extrusion problems and partial clogs.
- Reduces back pressure in the hot end.
- Upgraded metal-toothed couplers secure PTFE more firmly.
- ABS Pro printed spacer won't soften or deform at higher temperatures.
Each kit contains:
(1x) Precisely cut USA-made, high grade PTFE hot end liner
(1x) ABS Pro high temperature printed spacer
(1x) PC4-M10 Metal-tooth Bowden coupler for hot end
(1x) PC4-M6 Metal-tooth Bowden coupler for extruder
(1x) Bowden coupler safety clip
FYI: You can DIY this mod, too!
If you've already got everything you need, visit https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3203831 to get the exact size spacers and cut guides for your PTFE tube.