Convert your 3D printer into a multi-function manufacturing system.
XChange V1.0 is a universal, quick tool changing system for virtually any 3D printer, offering tremendous advantages previously available only from expensive or custom machines.
Explore new tools and processes- High temperature printing, CNC plotting, laser engraving, paste extrusion... The possibilities are limited only by your imagination!
Easily swap tools between machines - Maximize versatility across multiple machines.
Super fast maintenance - Eliminate printer downtime by swapping extruders and hot ends in just seconds.
Dedicate tools to different jobs and materials - Use your favorite tools for the jobs they do best.
XChange Pro - Universal Version:
- (1x) Master Assembly
- (3x) Tool Assembly
- (1x) Mounting hardware (requires MGN12H linear rail and carriage)
- V-Slot Wheel Adapters for 2020 extrusion frame
- X-Axis GT2 belt (required for some printers)
- 14cm Short extruder cables for direct drive tools
- Most basic installations take just 60 minutes or less.
- Machined in the USA using aircraft-grade billet aluminum.
- Super strong 50N locking magnetic mechanism.
- Thick gold-plated electrical interface rated for functionally limitless connections.
- High quality, mil-spec electrical connectors.
- RoHS-compliant, lead-free electronics.
- Ultra-slim profile for minimal axis travel change (just under 17mm thick).
- Lightweight Tool Assemblies weigh just 46g each.
- CNC-machined, billet aluminum provides a rigid, high-temp capable mounting solution.
- Does not require dual z-axis lead screws, and no Z-axis height loss.
- Engineered and manufactured by PrinterMods in the USA.
Material: CNC-machined 6061 T6 aluminum, black anodized Weight:
Master Assembly: 64.78g, Tool Assembly: 46.18g Safety: RoHS-Compliant, lead-free electronics. Electrical: Heater circuit: 24V, 65W (polarized or non-polarized), (1x) 15-position Master-Tool electrical connection rated at 2.8A / pin (1 pin powered), (1x) 8-position wire-to-board connector, (1x) JST-PH 6-position motor I/O, (1x) Right-angle 6-position 2.0mm pitch headers for ABL probes. Mounting:
MGN12H linear rail (native) or 2020 extrusion V-slot wheels (optional).
- XChange V1.0 - Belt Lengths
- Firmware General Instructions
- Pre-Installation Checklist
- Wiring Diagrams